Microsoft has released a new Office Build for Office Insiders on macOS. The latest Office Insider Preview Build (20042605) for macOS adds a couple of new features to Outlook, it also offers a number of bug fixes. You can see the official changelog below.
- External Recipient MailTip: informs the sender that the message will leave the organization if the sender adds an external recipient (that is, somebody whose email address is outside your organization) or a distribution list that contains external recipients.
- Large Audience MailTip: will let the sender know that the message will be sent to a large audience (more than 25 recipients).
- Current Outlook | Mail: outlook will now no longer display the due date for emails one day earlier with a customized followup date for GMT+ timezone
- Current Outlook | Attachments: outlook will no longer crash when saving or previewing email attachments in certain scenarios
- Message List: messages will now no longer be missing from the list due to dropped notification
No known issues
To update to the latest Office Insider Preview Build, open any Office program and go to File> Account> Update Options> Update Now.
- Apple launches new ‘Careers at Apple’ website
- Apple’s AirPods Max gets its first discount
- New Samsung trademarks suggest Galaxy Z Flip3 and Fold 3 owners will not need to worry about durability
- Casio announces the first G-SHOCK Smartwatch with Wear OS by Google
- Google Fi app for iPhone adding ‘Privacy Screen’ to protect voicemails with Face/Touch ID