Samsung recently published the official unboxing videos of Galaxy Book S, Galaxy Book Flex and Galaxy Book Ion Windows devices. You can check them out below.
Samsung Galaxy Book S:
- Lightweight at just 950g and only 11.8mm at its thickest point.
- A fan-less design allows the Galaxy Book S to be slimmer than traditional laptops and helps it to run noiselessly.
- Outdoor Mode on Galaxy Book S will instantly boost brightness to 600 nits using a two-key shortcut.
- Offers up to 512GB of storage and 8GB RAM.
- With Intel’s Foveros 3D stacking technology and a hybrid CPU architecture, Galaxy Book S efficiently provides an exceptional laptop performance.
Samsung Galaxy Book Ion:
The Galaxy Book Ion features an ultrathin design measuring just 12.9/14.9mm thick and weighs less than a kilogram, thanks to ultralight magnesium body. It comes in two sizes, 13.3-inch and 15.6-inch. And it features the new “Aura Silver” color that offers a spectrum of hues at every angle, giving it an unique look.
The main highlight of Galaxy Book Ion is its display. It features the world’s first QLED Display on a laptop for great viewing experience. This QLED Display supports up to 600-nit brightness. Another highlight of this laptop is the Wireless PowerShare feature that can charge any Qi-compatible device when placed on touchpad.
Samsung Galaxy Book Flex:
The Galaxy Book Flex is powered by the latest 10th Gen Intel Core processors for great performance and support for Wi-Fi 6 (Gig+) and Thunderbolt 3. The 360-degree hinge enables you to use the device in different modes. Samsung is introducing new S Pen gesture controls using which you can switch slides during PowerPoint presentation and more. Samsung is also enabling access to the PENUP community for the first time ever on a laptop.
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.