Microsoft Digital Marketing Center allows you to manage your presence across leading advertising and social media platforms like Google Ads, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Microsoft Advertising. After piloting this project over the past few months, Microsoft today announced the open beta for Digital Marketing Center in the U.S. Here’s what you can do with Digital Marketing Center:
- Create campaigns quickly: Set advertising goals, define targeting, create ads, and establish a daily budget and easily run your campaigns across multiple channels.
- Draft and automate ad content: Write a few ads to start, then watch as Digital Marketing Center creates additional ones for you to optimize your campaign performance.
- Optimize your returns with AI: Sit back as the AI behind the tool automatically distributes your budget across platforms to help you get the best return on ad performance, no need to monitor yourself.
- Analyze reports: Review key metrics like impressions, clicks, and engagements, across multiple ad platforms, all in one place.
- Create and publish content: Draft and schedule content to publish on linked Facebook and Twitter accounts.
- Interact with your customers: Like and reply to comments on posts to your Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram business accounts.
You can learn more about Digital Marketing Center here.
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.